Camps include weekly youth and teen camps and specialty camps such as: guard camp, girls camp, shooting camp, ball-handling camp, top 20 camp, academy camp, and Hoop Dreams Overnight Basketball Camp at Camp Walden.
We run our programs throughout the GTA including Toronto (near Bayview and York Mills) Thornhill, Richmond Hill, and Newmarket. Overnight Camp is run out of Camp Walden near Bancroft, Ontario. We are an Ontario Camping Association (OCA) Accredited Camp.
- Camps – Spring Break Camps, Summer Day Camps, Summer Overnight Camps
- Weekly Lessons – include our standard Youth and Teen Programs for children ages 5-13 (Youth) and 13-16 (Teen). New specialty lessons include: shooting clinic, ball-handling clinic and girls only clinic
- D League – youth basketball league
- PA Fun Days
- and more
- Youth Hoops Program (Basketball Camp for Boys and Girls Ages 7 to 13)
- Girls Hoops Camp: an all girls basketball camp that allows girls to benefit from the instruction of female college/university and pro-level players.
- Teen Training Camp (Boys and Girls Ages 13 – 16)
- Guard Camp:a comprehensive position-specific basketball camp which will only run for one week each summer for each age group (10-13, and 13-16). This camp is by tryout only.
- All Net Basketball Shooting Camp: a progression-based program that will teach athletes how they can work to become a remarkable shooter.
- Hoop Dreams Overnight Basketball Camp (Boys and Girls Ages 10-13 & 13-16).
- Basketball Ball-Handling Camp: train participants the ball handling and dribbling skills, drills, and techniques they need to master and navigate the court with complete confidence.
- Top 20 Camp: an ALL-STAR week for Elite Camps athletes (by invitation).
*Please contact the camp office or visit its website for further details (schedules, fees, registration, policies, etc) or the latest updates.